Punta Cana International Airport - New Terminal B Development
Services rendered specifically by JWG included:
- On-site assessment and analysis of existing airport facilities.
- Determination of demand-capacity and aircraft fleet mix.
- Preparation of three (3) aircraft parking configurations
- Development of complete design documents for the preferred aircraft parking option including apron aircraft parking layout plan, apron flood lighting, apron markings and cost estimates.
- Preparation of aircraft parking and PBB simulations illustrating aircraft movements, clearances, jet-blast and passenger boarding bridge extensions, retractions and maneuverability.
- Procurement management for PBB, 400-Hz and PCA equipment including preparation of specifications, Request for Qualifications, Request for Proposals, tender management, evaluation of responses, vendor interviews, contract negotiations and tender award.